Friday, April 16, 2010

Will this work for my PSP Slim?

Hey guys, recently I've been in need for more memory in my PSP so I was going for about 16gb's of space and ran across this:PhotoFast MicroSDHC to MS PRO DUO AdapterSanDisk 8GB microSDHC Card Cl@ss 2 (Gamespot won't let me load link)I heard with the Photofast adaptor I can convert to MicroSDHC cards into a Memory Stick Duo. Will the SanDisk 8GB MicroSDHC Card C1@ss 2 work for my PSP? Does it matter of the cl@ss number? I am planning on getting two of these memory cards.Thanks. :)Will this work for my PSP Slim?
yes it works, I have one with a 16gb Sandisc microsdhc, and it's awesome



class 2 is the transfer speed, mine is class 2 and works just fineWill this work for my PSP Slim?
yeah it works for slim, just don't try using it with phat (1000) since it will stop working, because the phat has a higher voltage for it's MMS reader.
Thanks for the replies, but does it matter what Cl@ss it is?EDIT: Also, is MagicGate supported? Sorry for the questions! :o

No comments:

Post a Comment