Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Every PSP owner should watch this!

If you have not played this game yet, I PROMISE you, you're missing out. Extremely addictive, fellow gamers have logged upwards of 1000 Hours on just this one game. It comes out sometime in June.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPOmuAEDzcQ%26feature=relatedEvery PSP owner should watch this!
You know what? I think I might just buy that. Never been interested in a MH game before but...Every PSP owner should watch this!
Haha the part where ''Barney'' is getting attacked, great stuff, :)
Old vid but heck yeah MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM UNITEa first day purchase for me.
I borrowed MH2 from my friend, it was a lot of fun. I hear this is an ''enhanced'' version of MH2. I hope that it somehow lets you use your MH2 data, because I want this game, but I dont want to have to start from the beginning again.



Also, I hope the devlopers finally added an online mode. If not, then I probably won't ever be able to play multiplayer, because no one I know plays these games much anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment