Friday, April 16, 2010

POLL: ''Liberty CIty Stories'' v ...

Answer to the poll!!POLL: ''Liberty CIty Stories'' v ...
Vice City is such a more active and fun enviroment to play in.POLL: ''Liberty CIty Stories'' v ...
I prefer LC Stories.
The main advantage LCS has over VCS , is that it has a bigger and much more interesting city.There are also some good ideas , such as the assasins who are trying to kill you...But VCS has more vehicles (planes etc) , there is the ability to swim , to bulid your own criminal empire , have your own gang...I voted VCS but it's a hard decision really...Both are great games,but VCS feels like a more complete GTA game...
Like aggelos6 said, Libirty City Stories' advantage is that the city is bigger than Vice City Stories'. I do perfer Vce City Stories because there is much more to do, more, vehicles, longer missions, and you can swim!
I prefer Liberty City cause i want to be a part of the mob. But VCS is cool, you can have business empire and I think VCS mission is more than LCS
I prefer VCS. Liked the environment there, the ability to build empire, the gang fights, and IMO, Vic looks cooler than Toni.
LCS
it was a hard desision. i played lcs first and it was great because liberty city is huge, there's great looking cars and a very good story. but when i played vcs it was dissapointing that vice city is smaller than liberty city and there the story isn't so good. but i chose vcs because you can officially fly helicopters, you can swim, you can create a business empire and the graphics are better than the original gta vc game
Hey everyone, sorry this is a little off topic, but is it just me or does LC stories have some frame skipping (actually alot of frame skipping) while playing? I have 2 copies of the game and they both have the same problem, other games work just fine and its actually quite fast, so i doubt its my psp. Anyone else got the same problem?
VC's got my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment