Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Co-Op PSP Games?

Me and my friend just baught a psp together. We really wanna play together. Anyone know good co-op games that me and him can play together? Thanks

Co-Op PSP Games?
[QUOTE=''rapidfire5'']Me and my friend just baught a psp together. We really wanna play together. Anyone know good co-op games that me and him can play together? Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Socom has great online multiplayer, you and your friend can just meet up in the same games.Co-Op PSP Games?
[QUOTE=''w7w7w7w7w7''][QUOTE=''rapidfire5'']Me and my friend just baught a psp together. We really wanna play together. Anyone know good co-op games that me and him can play together? Thanks

[/QUOTE] Socom has great online multiplayer, you and your friend can just meet up in the same games.[/QUOTE]Do we play head-to-head or do we do co-op missions? Thanks for the reply
the warriors
The only co-op game that i know of are. Untold Legends : Brotherhood Of The blade. Co-op mode, you both can go through the same mission together,trade items,etc.
Don't forget any of the monster hunter portable/freedom series. Although you do need to meet up in the same game for quests but ti's fun takin down monsters with a buddy. Alien syndrome also has co'op.
Ya Monster Hunter is the best by far.
i think iheard somewhere that you can play all the killzone missions co-op
killzone : liberation if not then Monster hunter freedom 2
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, you can play Co-op campaign throughout the game, I know, because me and my friend have it.
well i have killzone and i dont play co-op but its 10x better i think
You could also try out Phantasy Star: Portable.
How about Marvel ultimate alliance
Here's a list I found:



The Warriors (GREAT game!)

LEGO Star Wars

X-Men Legends 2

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Untold Legends : Brotherhood Of The blade

Monster Hunter

Death Jr 2

Killzone Liberation (I think)

Spider-Man Friend or Foe (at least that's what I read)



Oh and Army of Two 40th Day is coming out and I am 100% that it is co-op. (I mean thats the whole basis of the game). I wonder if it will be online of just local though....
wait until late winter 2009 and get SOCOM us navy seals fireteam bravo 3 it has up to 4 player co-op and looks real good
both gta games supports co-op mode i think
Killzone Liberation.
Get the Monster hunter freedom unite demo and try it with your friend.
monster hunter is great with friends.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

No comments:

Post a Comment