Friday, April 16, 2010

good UMD movies?

can anyone suggest some good movies on the umd format, i just got a psp.thanksgood UMD movies?
Actually I recommend to buy a DVD... UMDs are just not good.But I recommend you 'Butterfly Effect'... It's a good film.PS. It really depends on what kind of movie you're looking for.good UMD movies?
blck hawk down and jarhead
On the contrary...UMD movies are excellent....but expensive.  I have Wedding Crashers,The Longest Yard and Mrs. %26 Mrs. Smith.  All great movies.
[QUOTE=''RicForce'']On the contrary...UMD movies are excellent....but expensive.  I have Wedding Crashers,The Longest Yard and Mrs. %26 Mrs. Smith.  All great movies.[/QUOTE]



Actually, I've bought all my umds used (ranging from 5-12 bucks), some even free w/ buy 1 get one free days at Gamestop. Movie quality is really good. Sound depends on what you use. My choices range from the standard white earphones from Sony - my 500w Pioneer receiver . You just lose out on the extras that you would normally get on a standard DVD (some don't even care about them in the first place). And while it's true that you can rip a DVD movie onto a computer an then to a PSP memory card. I have heard some complain of slightly poor video quality. The other thing is that instead of cramming movies onto a memory card, you can put them away after viewing and save the space for other things such as game saves, demos, music , photos or whatever else you may want.



My UMDs. Assault on precinct 13

AVP

Black Hawk Down

Blade

Chronicles of Riddick

Dawn of the Dead

Dusk till Dawn

Evil Dead

Harry Potter

Hell Boy

Jarhead

King Arthur

Tomb Raider 1 %26 2

once upon a time in Mexico

Pirates of the Caribean Predator

Replacement Killers

Reign of Fire

Resident Evil 1 %26 2

The Rundown

Shaun of the Dead

Snatch

Starship Troopers

Spider-man 2

Swat

Terminator 1%26 2

Ultimate Avengers

Van Helsing

Underworld 1 %26 2
you can go to F.Y.I. online or amazon and get some good movies cheap.  EB/gamestop is also a good choice for used umds.  but the best place if you trust it is Ebay.  any action movie looks great on the psp
It depends. Don't excpect any bonus features. I would recommend Hancock, though. I must say that I actually just copy my dvds (which I have obtained by legal means, and own) and compress them and convert to mp4 and put it on my psp that way. Besides, the PSP UMD isn't so Universal.
I just have a couple:



Batman The Movie: funny and silly. Has some bonus features.N



Ren %26 Stimpy Vol. 1: classic. No special features.



Too bad around here good UMD collections are a rare find.



I want a Batman Beyond, Mighty Max, and Prison Break UMD collection. One can wish.
Land Of The Dead is my favourite UMD film.....I Love It!
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment