Friday, April 16, 2010

Warhammer 40,000 Squad Command

Good strategy game for $10 right now @ Gamestop. If you like strategy, I would recommend it. No FF Tactics, but what is?Warhammer 40,000 Squad Command
[QUOTE=''RickGotti'']Good strategy game for $10 right now @ Gamestop. If you like strategy, I would recommend it. No FF Tactics, but what is?[/QUOTE]? oh you mean it's nothing like FF Tatics oh alright. lol. Yeah I playedthe demoand really enjoyed it.Warhammer 40,000 Squad Command
Its been 10$ for several weeks now...Its still a descent thats worth the money though.
does it have online play? and if it does is it good?
[QUOTE=''chargingcable'']does it have online play? and if it does is it good?[/QUOTE]Yeah, it has online play but I haven't tried it yet. I'm still wrestling w/ the single player. It's one of the hardest games I've played in a while. Especially when you get to the later missions

No comments:

Post a Comment