Wednesday, April 14, 2010

''MHF: Unite'' Demo available on ...

FOR FANS -What the topic sez. Three Free missions and such, takes up 189 MB. Get your copy today. I got mine! :D(If you hate the series, keep it to yourself this time, please.)''MHF: Unite'' Demo available on ...
[QUOTE=''ston3henge'']FOR FANS -What the topic sez. Three Free missions and such, takes up 189 MB. Get your copy today. I got mine! :D(If you hate the series, keep it to yourself this time, please.)[/QUOTE]

I can't :( I really, really don't at all see the appeal of tedious fetch quests :(''MHF: Unite'' Demo available on ...
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy
Thank's for posting this! I'll log onto PSN after I'm done on here and download it. :D
I saw the news on another thread and ran to my PSP. I finally got a chance to try this game so I am happy.
Just got it thanks for the info[url=http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/dirt_mcgirk][img]http://ps3trophycard.com/cards/dirt_mcgirk/card5.png[/img][/url]
I dont find the game in the playstation store...How do i get it guys?
I really hope the game is much better than the demo.....
[QUOTE=''Gnesh500'']I really hope the game is much better than the demo.....[/QUOTE]

You'll be disappointed then.
Don't listen to the haters, this game ROCKS. The full game obviously is alot better than the demo. Monster Hunter deserves a chance from western gamers, it really is a good game.
I can't download it in europe then?
Already got the JAP version :lol:
[url=http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/thumbs-up.jpg]my thoughts on this[/url]''goes download''
What changed my mind about buying this game (in a positive way) was the swamp level. :)
Never been one for the MHF series, but I gave the demo a try and was really impressed with the amount of content they included in it. It's a rare thing when a developer actually puts enough goodness in a demo to keep you entertained until the game's release. Especially for a franchise as hyped as MH.They usually try and peak your interest with some awesome feature you can't use and then pull the rug out from under you with a lame time limit thing.3 different missions and a ton of weapon choices for each one. Like a game within a game. May have to give it a look when it finally comes out..
Is co-op ad hoc (other person needs the demo as well) or game sharing (only on person needs demo)?Oh and is it co-op for 2 people or 4?Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment