Friday, April 16, 2010

What game would you most want on the PSP ...

Elder Scrolls is listed, because I'm guessing that travels is canceled.For me it's San Andreas Stories. I really hope they can find a way to fit it on a UMD. If not, there's always PSP2.What game would you most want on the PSP ...
I would say GT since many of the other first party series have already made it to the PSP.What game would you most want on the PSP ...
nba 2k10. i hope 2ksports make it for the psp. the psp needs a real basketball game.
A really good horror and action game, like Resident Evil 4....I hope that day comes.
Metal Gear Portable Ops 2 without the mission based format. Or remakes of the first two Metal Gear games, or a Resident Evil game with 3.5 gameplay.
Either Elder Scrolls (or Fallout 3) or San Andreas Stories (or Saints Row :D) - any of those would be awesome!
San Andreas Stories or an entirely new GTA.
I want them to remake (or put on PSN) Final Fantasy 7, 8 or 9 so i can actually try them.Either that or a game where you take the role of Ken Kutaragi's floating head, shooting laser beams from his eyes at people.
[QUOTE=''Mr_Tonylope'']I want them to remake (or put on PSN) Final Fantasy 7, 8 or 9 so i can actually try them.

Either that or a game where you take the role of Ken Kutaragi's floating head, shooting laser beams from his eyes at people.[/QUOTE]



That actually happened already but only Japan has it on the PSN. We are still awaiting it.
Here I had a list from a similar thread:I wish for:Resident Evil SeriesFallout 3 (even though that would be impossible, maybe in the future)Fire Emelem type game. (I didn't say Fire Emeblem because it's nintendo so I want a Fire Emblem type game)More great 3rd-Person shooters like Resistance Retribution.An actual good FPS for the PSP. (I got coded arms for $9 but didn't really enjoy it.....and COD isn't as good)Devil May Cry for the PSPSoul Caliber for the PSP (well this was old. I know this was annouce and I'm happy! 8)Little Big Planet like on the PS3 (Even though we don't know what it's going to be like, I want it to be same gameplay and creation like it is on the PS3)Saint's Row for the PSP ( I know we have the GTA: Stories games but I want saints row. Make your own character, a lot more silly fun activities, just saint's row period)
MGs4 and grand theft auto 4.

And any final fantasy game, remake and new.

God of war 3
[QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991''][QUOTE=''Mr_Tonylope'']I want them to remake (or put on PSN) Final Fantasy 7, 8 or 9 so i can actually try them. Either that or a game where you take the role of Ken Kutaragi's floating head, shooting laser beams from his eyes at people.[/QUOTE] That actually happened already but only Japan has it on the PSN. We are still awaiting it.[/QUOTE]Ken Kutaragi's floating head or Final Fantasy?
GTA: San Andreas stories and Gran Turismo PSP
elder scroll
Seems a bit too GTA-heavy.Would love to see an Oblivion style game on the PSP, I wouldn't be able to put it down.
Burnout Paradise and Bionic Commando 2009 edition.
i realy want another killzone but with first person view point like killzone1 and 2. and any other good shooters or action adventure games.
I like that idea
I'd like Resident Evil and any strategy, even if it's hard to make for console :(
other: assassins creed as close to the ''big versions'' as possible. i cant wait for it to come out, i got AC for pc and i was blown away. i had insane fun just buy free running for hours

No comments:

Post a Comment