Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Since my 1000 is ruined...

I lost the battery cap, and the battery. I'm thinking of getting the 3000 bundle with Final Fantasy Dissidia on it, or should I get one now?Since my 1000 is ruined...
I would reccommend waiting at least until E3. Then you can make the most informed decision. But if they don't announce anything new then definitely the new bundle.Since my 1000 is ruined...
[QUOTE=''piratedrunk'']I would reccommend waiting at least until E3. Then you can make the most informed decision. But if they don't announce anything new then definitely the new bundle.[/QUOTE]



Yeah what he said. YOu could also get the Rock Band Bundle which has School of Rock, Memory card, and Rock band unplugged but Dessidia is more for the Final Fantasy/Fighting game fans. Wait till E3 so you know if the Rumor is Offical or not. E3 is comes next month so you will find out before the Bundle aways. I forgot the bundles comes out later so by then you will know if there will be a new PSP or not.
E3 like everyone above has said.
He can't get the bundle before E3 anyways.
Great if Jack Black was one of the characters,not likely, but fun to think :)Anyway, so close to E3 you might as well wait and see what will happen.
Sure, but as everyone else is saying wait for E3...Theres a large chance nothing is going to be announced, but at least you don't have to worry about buying a 3000 when a newer one comes out. :)
You guys are referring to the PSP go thing as the new PSP?
Get one, the new psp wont come untill at least a couple of months maybe a year has passed.
[QUOTE=''SoAmazingBaby'']Get one, the new psp wont come untill at least a couple of months maybe a year has passed.[/QUOTE]



No. He shouldn't get one NOW. It's worth waiting 2 or 3 months for that Bumdle and if a PSP is annouced and he likes well he would have wasted money.
[QUOTE=''JIT93'']You guys are referring to the PSP go thing as the new PSP?[/QUOTE]



Yeah we are well not exactly. They coudl annouce a PSP thats nothing like it, coudl be like it, or nothing. Just wait till e3. I mean it is before the bundle comes out and so even if you wiat for the bundle you would find out about the new psp.
I would say don't wait, go get a 3000 as fast as you can. I would rather regret something i did than something i didn't do :)
[QUOTE=''PA_DUTCH'']I would say don't wait, go get a 3000 as fast as you can. I would rather regret something i did than something i didn't do :)[/QUOTE]

Wait the 3000 is leaving so soon :shock:

It just came out for a short time!
i don't think the 3000 is going anywhere butnewer PSP models will come out. There is risk but i still would not wait for E3, IMO

No comments:

Post a Comment