Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Landstalker Remake (PSP)

I stumbled on this article talking about a remake for Landstalker using a 3D engine:http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3143599It is a little old, but I loved this game on the Genesis, and I am sure lots of people would love to see this game released!Landstalker Remake (PSP)
I am sooooo amped ! ! ! Hope this happens....Landstalker is one of my all time fav's! I LOVED that game.Bring it on...Landstalker Remake (PSP)
Might have gotten excited too soon...Just watched the trailer, then noticed the estimated release date.Was supposed to be out in Japan in 2006........It's so not gonna happen... :cry:
Yeah... I was super disapointed too! I would have bought a PSP just for this game. And mayby the FF games too.
I mentioned it was old :(
When it was first announced at TGS years back.... I went ape. Landstalker was my favorite Genesis game. I almost cried when I read it was silently canceled.I heard recently though that it wasnt canceled though but w/e, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment