Wednesday, April 14, 2010

omg!!! lunar for the psp~

http://kotaku.com/5251709/lunar-the-silver-star-getting-psp-remakewow!!! this might be a good sign for the psp. and its like a complete make over... whooooooooohoooooooooo~omg!!! lunar for the psp~
Sounds like good news. I'm not that hardcore when it comes to JRPGs so I have never heard of it but it may be interesting. Besides, another new game for the PSP. 2009 is pretty hot for the PSP, and Sony keeps saying that they will reveal big things at E3. I honestly can't wait. They reveal Soul Calibur and Tekken 6 and say that that's only the tip of the iceberg??? If only they could come up with a Resident Evil game... or another Castlevania.omg!!! lunar for the psp~
Yeah, this is cool! I'm interested in it. :D
[QUOTE=''Darth_Tic-Tac'']Sounds like good news. I'm not that hardcore when it comes to JRPGs so I have never heard of it but it may be interesting. Besides, another new game for the PSP. 2009 is pretty hot for the PSP, and Sony keeps saying that they will reveal big things at E3. I honestly can't wait. They reveal Soul Calibur and Tekken 6 and say that that's only the tip of the iceberg??? If only they could come up with a Resident Evil game... or another Castlevania.[/QUOTE]The anticipation of E3 is just killing me x_xI was skeptical about this news of Lunar at first, but now I'm pretty happy about it. Just happy, not excited, since I've already played it and since it lacks replay value. I'd buy this regardless just to support the company publishing it here (if any company does at all) because I want more RPG's to come to this console.
I have held off on playing this game for various reasons... an enhanced PSP version with an option to use the original Japanese voice track may be just what I've been waiting for ^^.
Hope it gets here. I am expecting Lunar: Eternal Blue to follow soon.
Never heard of this. Unless this is conencted to the any of the Lunar games for the DS.
More RPGs. YAY!
http://kotaku.com/5259027/lunar-harmony-of-silver-star-screensits not just a enhance port like persona psp or chrono trigger ds. its a complete remake. check out the pics. it looks really nice!!!
pretty cool 8)
[QUOTE=''anbu-black-ops'']http://kotaku.com/5259027/lunar-harmony-of-silver-star-screensits not just a enhance port like persona psp or chrono trigger ds. its a complete remake. check out the pics. it looks really nice!!![/QUOTE]



Those are cool screens! Thanks! I might buy this game when it comes to the USA. :D
Dont know this game. Is it any good?
[QUOTE=''SoAmazingBaby'']Dont know this game. Is it any good?[/QUOTE]



i say this is one of the top rpg ever imo. here's my list, not in order:



grandia

lunar silver star story (psp remake is called harmony of silver star)

chrono trigger

xenogears



so if you've played one of those games ive mentioned, then you will get a pretty good idea how great this game is. i wont spoil you the story, but you will enjoy it alot!!! i guarantee it~



btw, i measure all my rpgs to those top 4 games ive mention.
[QUOTE=''anbu-black-ops''][QUOTE=''SoAmazingBaby'']Dont know this game. Is it any good?[/QUOTE] i say this is one of the top rpg ever imo. here's my list, not in order: grandia lunar silver star story (psp remake is called harmony of silver star) chrono trigger xenogears so if you've played one of those games ive mentioned, then you will get a pretty good idea how great this game is. i wont spoil you the story, but you will enjoy it alot!!! i guarantee it~ btw, i measure all my rpgs to those top 4 games ive mention.[/QUOTE]Your list of top RPGs is great but Grandia kinda sucked IMO... especially III.
glad there's new rpg coming top psp
I never played the first Lunar on the PlayStation, but Lunar Two was awesome. I look forward to playing this on the hand held. The only thing that I ask for is that they add some new bosses and side quests to make the replay more entertaining.
[QUOTE=''anbu-black-ops'']http://kotaku.com/5251709/lunar-the-silver-star-getting-psp-remakewow!!! this might be a good sign for the psp. and its like a complete make over... whooooooooohoooooooooo~[/QUOTE]I came.

No comments:

Post a Comment