Friday, April 16, 2010

Great games for the PSP to buy.

Hey, I have had a PSP for a while now, but only played a few games. Since then I have not played it in a long time due to the fact that i haven't found a game that kept my interest for too long other than GTA: VCS and Burnout. Does anyone have any suggestions for games that are fun and will last a long time? Thanks
Great games for the PSP to buy.
I know what you mean, and one game i recommend is Ace Combat X. I had never played an Ace Combat game before, and now I have over 45 hours in this game. More than my current VCS game. You wont be disappointed.Great games for the PSP to buy.
monster hunter freedom 1 and 2
I played the demo for the Ace Combat on my Xbox 360, and loved it, so it might be fun on PSP as well. As for monster hunter, I have heard good things, so i'm considering getting that too. Thanks all :D
yeah idk the only game im looking forward to is Final Fantasy Tactics.
I just picked up Syphon Filter up at Walmart for $10...can't argue with that! Great handheld shooter!
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agonywas surprisingly good......I played for many hours. Find it on eay now for 15 - 20 bucks.
[QUOTE=''darthlgp'']I just picked up Syphon Filter up at Walmart for $10...can't argue with that! Great handheld shooter![/QUOTE]same here - great bargin bin game.also recommend MGS: PO andJaenne D'Arc
[QUOTE=''darthlgp'']I just picked up Syphon Filter up at Walmart for $10...can't argue with that! Great handheld shooter![/QUOTE] did the same thing tonight and bought it at walmart and it renewed my love for psp. Game is revolutionary on the psp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll echo the Jeanne D'Arc and Syphon Filter goodness. I'll also throw in a nod to D%26D Tactics - if you dig the PnP version. It's much better than the review here lets on IMHO. I logged around 50hrs on my first playthrough, and I plan of quite a few more trying out various class combos and such.I have many hours of fun spent with Field Commander just playing downloaded scenarios.I gotta pick up on of the Monster Hunters...
Jeanne Arc,Killzone,Syphon Filter %26 Battlezone
There's:Jeanne D'Arc, Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Kingdom of Paradise, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Gurumin, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Killzone: Liberation, Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Daxter, Pursuit Force, Crush, Lumines I %26 II, Socom:Fireteam Bravo 1 %26 2 and so forthThe ones underlined are RPGs, which would be the genre to look for when concerning long games.
Dead Head Fred seems good, but I just started it. Puzzle Quest and Crush are both great games, also.
metal gear, Jeane d' arc, Brave story, Dead Head fred.... just some examples...
[QUOTE=''robcat09''] Dead Head Fred seems good, but I just started it. Puzzle Quest and Crush are both great games, also. [/QUOTE] nice, u got Dead head fred too. I love this game, but the combat system is a liitle weak. But the cut scence and voice acting are top notch. Really funny to at times. So far so good.
Get GTA Vice Sity Stories, man. Now thats a great game to buy and of course to play.http://s1.bg.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=16703
Brave Story new traveler, great music, great graphics, great storyline simply perfectTekken DR, Coded Arms, Naruto Ultimate ninja heroes, power stone
Coming soon, Disgaea afternoon of darkness, Coded arms Contagion, silent hill origins
I also like GTA: VCS it was great it was actually the second game I beat on PSP first was Twisted Metal: Head On. I am currently playing Chili Con Carnage and it is great! a lot of shooting and destruction. Gamespot gave it an ok review but I would review it much higher. Oh well great game i would reccomend it.
Given that GTA and Burnout are games that you enjoy, I'd say you should go for something like Daxter or Ratchet and Clank: Size matters. They are solid action games.
I'll probably try out Syphon Filter, Dead Head Fred, one of the rpgs mentioned. Personally I can't wait for Oblivion on psp and the God of War. I loved Oblivion on the Xbox 360, and have always heard good things about God of War. Thanks again for all the suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment