Friday, April 16, 2010

Sandisk memory stick question!!

I bricked my psp 3 weeks ago, and i took my memory stick in my laptop, and now I can't get it out.....

So I wonder if I can turn a 2gig or 4gig sandisk memory card into a magic memory stick....???!!!Sandisk memory stick question!!
.......... If the magic memory stick thing is illegal..... do anyone know a legal way of unbricking your PSP???Sandisk memory stick question!!
[QUOTE=''tomongo''].......... If the magic memory stick thing is illegal..... do anyone know a legal way of unbricking your PSP???[/QUOTE]Bricked is bricked. No way to do it legally or illegally that I know of.
LOL, I can't beleive this did't get locked yet. Go to Afterdawn forums and ask, the only way of unbricking a psp is with a pandora battery (from what I've heard)
Lol if it get's locked make a new one!
Thanks for all answers!
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment