Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Am I Being Duped... Ya Always Ask Yersel ...

I find myself waiting with anticipation to see what will be released on the PSN in terms of the PSOne games... I dropped a few shekel into my ''wallet'' this morning and even bought a game... but after hearing that they intend to be updating the title roster every week, I'm going back to it to see what's new. Will they keep it up, and keep the new/old title stream jumpin', or is this another empty promise for one of my favorite lil' gizmos? Sony has let me down (and yet I continue to hold out hope, like the little boy in a room full of horse **** lookin' for the pony)... so I'm cautiously optomistic.Anyone else jazzed in a minor way about this (finally seeing additions to the woefully-understocked NA PSN)? And are there any legit sources to get projection on what titles will be available when? Not that I don't like a suprise, but where can I get more info about PSP rumor/ fact that won't make me rage at fanboys?Thanks, and leave a thought on this possible new boom for our poor little system!:D(Fingers crossed for adding ''RE2'' SOON.)Am I Being Duped... Ya Always Ask Yersel ...
I've got my fingers crossed man. There are alot of great games I never got to play cause my parents only bought an N64 and I was just too lazy at the time to spend money on a PS1.I don't know if anyone can really say if Sony will go through with their promise of frequent updating, but I don't see why they couldn't... as it's sitting now, it's an untapped goldmine of a resource!Am I Being Duped... Ya Always Ask Yersel ...
Nope, I've still got a functional PS1 so PSN updates tend to be of little interest to me.
[QUOTE=''siLVURcross'']Nope, I've still got a functional PS1 so PSN updates tend to be of little interest to me.[/QUOTE]



But you could play them on the Go. Anywhere. Anyways I am still hoping and optimistic about this (one of the few thigns actually). There are plenty of PS1 games that I want for the PSN and for america that Japan has. I want Resident Evil 1 and 2 that Japan got at 2007 yet we have yet we don't have it, I want FF7 and plenty of other games to come out. The fact that Capcom said that they have 31 games or more planning to come to the PSN/Import to U.S makes me excited. (Wheres my Dino Crisis!) Sony if oyu want to actually sell stuff in the U.S. how about actually releasing them.
Every thursday I check the PSN with hope for FF7 and a RE title, and every thursday I die a little inside. :(No but really though, I'm forcing myself to hold out until either gets released. I honestly believe there coming; the ESRB doesn't lie. There just not coming fast enough..
[QUOTE=''lostcali8'']Every thursday I check the PSN with hope for FF7 and a RE title, and every thursday I die a little inside. :(No but really though, I'm forcing myself to hold out until either gets released. I honestly believe there coming; the ESRB doesn't lie. There just not coming fast enough..[/QUOTE]Is that the magic day? I got the new ''Monster Hunter Freedom: Unite'' demo today... I'll have to go back and poke around. Sony is making the PSP fun again! Heh!
What sucks is that the Japanese PSN store kicks *** with the amount of PS1 games it has (including FFVII). I still have my english PS1 and my Japanese PS1, so I don't have to worry about this myself, but I feel bad for my friends who don't own these classic games.
So Im told. But speak a the devil! Just gave it a look myself and they added the original Rainbow Six for PSP/PS3 download! Also threw in some Ford racing game, but still, R6 was a classic.Grabbing that as soon as I got the cash.I'm intrigued Sony, consider my fancy tickled. (for the time being)
Yeah. ''Ford Racing'' was a $10 title when it debuted... LOL... odd choice. Where are the ''A'' List games? You'd think they would dump ''Ford Racing'' on us when they had exhausted the rest of the catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment