Friday, April 16, 2010

Which game took longer time to play??

Brothers in Arms: D-Day or Syphon filter: Dark Mirror??coz i don't want to waste my money on 10hours game...Which game took longer time to play??
Brothers in Arms, it's a lot more difficult. But Syphon Filter is a better overall game..Which game took longer time to play??
[QUOTE=''lostcali8'']Brothers in Arms, it's a lot more difficult. But Syphon Filter is a better overall game..[/QUOTE]True, Brothers In Arms does look quite good on the PSP, despite gameplay flaws...Most PSP games are generally short apart from Resistance.
If you want long games, you should look into the rpgs (although personal taste might stop you here).I'm currently loving FF:T (the only game I've played in a long time where I'd halfway botched up my chars once I started feeling comfortable with the game mechanics).
syphon filter is better
[QUOTE=''JasonDarksavior''][QUOTE=''lostcali8'']Brothers in Arms, it's a lot more difficult. But Syphon Filter is a better overall game..[/QUOTE]True, Brothers In Arms does look quite good on the PSP, despite gameplay flaws...Most PSP games are generally short apart from Resistance.[/QUOTE]It really is, the big killer was the slowdown. Lag got pretty bad at certain points but if you enjoy the genre you can probably look past it..
Syphon filter: Dark Mirror...keep in mind Resistence Retribution uses basically the same engine and simmilar controls and is good (overrated) but a decent game. Brother in Arms would be a rental or used buy. More of I have no games to buy let me pick that game up now.
i think i'll buy Syphon Filter: DR, koz there's no Logan's Shadow, no Resistance and no Medal Of Honour at my place... I love RPG's but FF 1 (remake) makes me wanna slam my psp to the wall... and FF VII:CC too expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment