Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What game made you buy the psp?

The game i bought the psp for is Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

AWESOMEWhat game made you buy the psp?
God of War: Chains of Olympus...can't get enough Kratos and the PSP version is just as good as the two PS2 outings.What game made you buy the psp?
Nothing really because I was into psp a year before it came out and got it on launch day. But I always looked foward the the Syphon Filter game when it first came out.
The star wars battlefront renegade squadron! I loved the white psp and when i saw darth vader on it bought it instaintly!
I don't even remember to be honest. I think it was just an impulse buy at one point, glad I got it when I did lol
Monster Hunter :3
I got it near launch. It's been a while, but I don't think there was a specific game that got me to buy it. As a PlayStation fan as well as a fan of new technology, the handheld seemed like an awesome purchase at the time. And it has been! :)
Well, I'll be getting a PSP soon, so I guess this applies to me. I'll be getting it for:Final Fantasy VII: Crisis CoreGod Of War: CoOResistance RetributionKindom Hearts: BBS

Crisis Core. Good for 1 playthrough.
im getting the psp for my 5th grade graduration and whats making me getting it is the game marvel nemesis with two more Characters dr doom and cap and every one has better costumes WAY BETTER THAN THE PS2 VERSION!!! and i can play it ANY WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ididn't realy think of one specific game, just all the games, basically.
I got a few months after release. I wanted the game Infected (came out later but has a cool concept and isn't half bad) and Untold Legends. Then alot of other games came out and I was I happy I had one.
final fantasy crisis core
Lumines, and Capcom Puzzle League
The first game I ever baught was Twisted metal, now that game was fun!!Now I'm just waiting for some LittleBigPlanet!!! :D
I had been thinking about getting one but the minute I heard Crisis Core was coming to the PSP thats what made me finally decide to get one.
Crisis Core and Patapon
i'm not sure cuz my uncle gave me my psp. i'm not even expecting to have one.... so i guess those games were:- Tekken: Dark Resurrection- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7- GTA: LCS %26 VCS- Power Stone: Collection
Killzone: Liberation, but it was because of the cover art :)
Resistance Retribution and Tekken DR
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment