Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Road To Perfection.

Everywhere i go there is some one complaining about the psp. The psp is the most complex portable gaming device in stores right now. Unless you want to settle for the dsi *cough*. So whats stopping the psp from being the perfect gaming machine. What is it? The appearance, the graphics, the controls. What do you think?The Road To Perfection.
i personaly think its the controls as in just not having a second anolog stick. i wouldnt say its a complex machine though , i dont think its the price since its priced same as the dsi, i really cant thing of anything other than the no second anolog anolog stick.The Road To Perfection.
[QUOTE=''merch'']i personaly think its the controls as in just not having a second anolog stick. i wouldnt say its a complex machine though , i dont think its the price since its priced same as the dsi, i really cant thing of anything other than the no second anolog anolog stick.[/QUOTE]

controls and the fact that I can take my Alienware laptop anywhere and play games with better graphics.
It's certainly very flexible and can do a lot graphically. But piracy has kept down developer support and that has prevented the PSP from truly being a force to be reckoned with.
I have quite a few complaints about it, about 16. They aren't enough to make me dislike the system, just enough to where I'll stop playing it for a few weeks/months or just subconsciously just set it down somewhere and find something more interesting to do.
[QUOTE=''Redonkulous_D'']I have quite a few complaints about it, about 16. They aren't enough to make me dislike the system, just enough to where I'll stop playing it for a few weeks/months or just subconsciously just set it down somewhere and find something more interesting to do.[/QUOTE]what are the 16 ?
[QUOTE=''savetehhaloz''][QUOTE=''merch'']i personaly think its the controls as in just not having a second anolog stick. i wouldnt say its a complex machine though , i dont think its the price since its priced same as the dsi, i really cant thing of anything other than the no second anolog anolog stick.[/QUOTE] controls and the fact that I can take my Alienware laptop anywhere and play games with better graphics.[/QUOTE] If you put it tha way there is no point of even getting the PSP or DSI. I mean why? You have a laptop. Laptops aren't exactly HANDheld so your comparison is kinda dumb. Anyways I really don't have complaints Hardware wise. I am fine with it. Sure some feature could be made better but I could care less as long as it doesn't get in the way of me playing games. The analog you get use to and I am fine with just 1 analog. I want some more software and maybe a PSP that can't be pirated or hacked. Reducing online hackers and fixing the on going problem of bad online due to these ''Griefers''.
[QUOTE=''savetehhaloz''][QUOTE=''merch'']i personaly think its the controls as in just not having a second anolog stick. i wouldnt say its a complex machine though , i dont think its the price since its priced same as the dsi, i really cant thing of anything other than the no second anolog anolog stick.[/QUOTE]

controls and the fact that I can take my Alienware laptop anywhere and play games with better graphics.[/QUOTE]

Lol wtf? Comparing a freaking laptop to a handheld? And you actually go outside with your laptop to play games?

There are handhelds for that, and graphics don't matter.
the UMD i think
Second Analog + More games. Oh yeah piracy is also killing the PSP.
[QUOTE=''RebelPixel'']Everywhere i go there is some one complaining about the psp. The psp is the most complex portable gaming device in stores right now. Unless you want to settle for the dsi *cough*. So whats stopping the psp from being the perfect gaming machine. What is it? The appearance, the graphics, the controls. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

Nothing is perfect. Maybe a snowflake, but thats about it :) hehe.
you people have got stop whining about everything, yes it's flawed but if you look at its pros you will understand the compromisethe screen needs a coverit needs to play more video formats and if it had a built in camera that would br greatbut i cant complain
I love my PSP and everything about it. My only possible complaint would be that my hands cramp after about an hour or so of playing. Piracy is the biggest problem of all IMO.
Piracy - Scares the developers away from focusing on potential bestsellers for the psp.

No comments:

Post a Comment