Friday, April 16, 2010

putting themes on the psp?

i want to put a jeanne d'arc psp theme onto my psp, but i dont know how to do that. i think i have to create a THEME folder on my psp, but i dont know how to do that and have my psp actually read the folder correctly. i see the ''theme'' option on my psp itself, but when i try and access it on my computer through a USB cable, i cant find the folder anywhere in order to put the theme in it. any help?putting themes on the psp?
Put the theme file in PSP > THEME

If you don't have a THEME folder, create one (''THEME'' must be in caps).putting themes on the psp?
hmm, im pretty sure thats what im doing. and i created a ''THEME'' psp folder, and thats where im putting the theme, but it doesnt seem to want to read it for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment