Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Its time for a Poll!!!! Syphon Filter vs ...

Online discussion only!!I just downoaded Combat Ops and must say theres way more ppl online than I though there would be.Overall I prefer Combat Ops over Retribution. A well spent $10 IMO.Its time for a Poll!!!! Syphon Filter vs ...
Both are bad because of the hacker problems. Though I have to say as far as if you find a match without hackers goes Combat Ops mainly because sinced it's focused on that you could make your own map and have a difffrent experience each time. Both are good though. Oh and since I got Combat ops free thats a + too. (GOW bundle)Its time for a Poll!!!! Syphon Filter vs ...
One game I feel will never have decent online is SOCOM 2 on the PSP. The control are an epic fail.
[QUOTE=''GameHog9'']One game I feel will never have decent online is SOCOM 2 on the PSP. The control are an epic fail.[/QUOTE]



Exactly. The controls stopped me from getting the game. Everything seems good but the damn controls making it unlayalbe for me.
[QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991''][QUOTE=''GameHog9'']One game I feel will never have decent online is SOCOM 2 on the PSP. The control are an epic fail.[/QUOTE] Exactly. The controls stopped me from getting the game. Everything seems good but the damn controls making it unlayalbe for me. [/QUOTE]Actually the single player is pretty good, very good in fact. Just dont expect ANYTHING out of the online portion. Its better if you closed your eyes and pretended its not there :)
Resistance is a very good game, but so hard.
I would have to say resistance. At the moment the hackers seem to have died off abit. There are still a few though.
resistance all better
Resistance all the way :D
resistance isnt that very good a game to begin with
Retribution ftw!!!!!
What the most online people a psp can hold???coze so far ive only seen 4 on 4 online games (8 pple)

No comments:

Post a Comment