Monday, April 12, 2010

save files mysteriously disappears?

I was playing one of my psp games one day and after i saved and exited via the Home button, and the next time i tried to start the game, my save file was gone, i was dont understand what happened, have this happened to anyone else?save files mysteriously disappears?
Thats strange. Did you try restarting your psp yet?save files mysteriously disappears?
I've heard of instances where people with you know what installed on their PSPs would mysteriously lose random files on their memory sticks after playing certain newer games. . . I haven't experienced said phenomena, but I'm just throwing that out there in case you fit into that category of PSP owner. . .If not, then you probably didn't save, buy only think you did. . . if it gets out of hand I'm sure there's medication you could get for false memories. . . don't deny having a problem that's the first sign of false memories. . . but seriously try saving twice or something. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment