Friday, April 16, 2010

Do you use the ad-hoc feature?

Personally I play Tekken: DR (T6 will be awesome! :) )ad-hoc with some of ny friends nearly every week but does anyone else?Do you use the ad-hoc feature?
Me and my friend both own PSP's, have the same taste in games, but NEVER use the ad-hoc feature :( It's just not as convenient for us as it would be to play online, since her and I both have important things to do throughout our day and the only time we'd be able to play together is at night when neither of us can visit each other.Do you use the ad-hoc feature?
I use to use it with Tekken but not anymore. I pretty much the only with a PSP out of my friends.
same here, i never use ad-hoc
I use ad-hoc every week. Usually Killzone and MGS : PO...Fortunately , more games supporting ad-hoc are coming. Army of Two : The 40th Day and Obscure : The Aftermatch...Actually , Obscure is the game i am most looking forward to,after Agito. A co-op survival horror game on psphas always been my dream...
not really unless im crashin at my friends place. we only have one game thats the same. (SWB renegade squadron) besides i like online play best. more challengeing n stuff
No, don't exactly have anyone to play with. The only person I would probably play it with is my brother but he lacks a PSP.
Yeah I do, especially when playing Tekken w/ my cousins and friends.... I also use it for NFS: Carbon, Coded Arms: Contagion, Resistance: Retribution, GTA and many more... But I only get to use ad - hoc WHEN there's somebody to play w/ not always.... When there's an opportunity....
None of my friends has a PSP, so, I never used the ad-hoc feature.
Sony should support Wi-Fi or infracture more. More people use that more than Ad-hoc, maybe support both but seriously Infracture is used more from what I have seen. (Plus me and whoever has the case where they don't really have anyone to play ad-hoc with has Inracture)
[QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991'']Sony should support Wi-Fi or infracture more. More people use that more than Ad-hoc, maybe support both but seriously Infracture is used more from what I have seen. (Plus me and whoever has the case where they don't really have anyone to play ad-hoc with has Inracture)[/QUOTE]Why? It's a failed medium for gaming. Sony would have to do something about the hacking and cheating to make it a viable part of the system. They put PunkBusters on PS2 online games, why is it so hard to get something set for the PSP? I HATE online gaming with the PSP, and ad-hoc is the only way I will play any MP content on a game. PERIOD.Yes, I use the ad-hoc... for Tiger golf, Madden, Street Fighter and BurnOut series. That way you can reach out and punch someone if they're messing about.
[QUOTE=''ston3henge''][QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991'']Sony should support Wi-Fi or infracture more. More people use that more than Ad-hoc, maybe support both but seriously Infracture is used more from what I have seen. (Plus me and whoever has the case where they don't really have anyone to play ad-hoc with has Inracture)[/QUOTE]Why? It's a failed medium for gaming. Sony would have to do something about the hacking and cheating to make it a viable part of the system. They put PunkBusters on PS2 online games, why is it so hard to get something set for the PSP? I HATE online gaming with the PSP, and ad-hoc is the only way I will play any MP content on a game. PERIOD.Yes, I use the ad-hoc... for Tiger golf, Madden, Street Fighter and BurnOut series. That way you can reach out and punch someone if they're messing about.[/QUOTE] Yeah hacking sucks but there are some that lose out on the multiplayer experince. Like for example Monster Hunter and Phanst Star Universe are Ad-Hoc. Both games have fun multiplayer (and possibly the best way to play them) but if you don't know anyone with a PSP then you can't enjoy that feature. Or atleast have both options of Infracture or Ad-hoc so anyone had experince the multiplayer.
I call the online mode of the PSP ''ad-HACK''. :lol:
[QUOTE=''ston3henge'']I call the online mode of the PSP ''ad-HACK''. :lol:[/QUOTE] :P thats funny. I know it's hacked as far as Shooters go but the other games that have multiplayer and are diffrent doesn't seem to get hacked or matter.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991''][QUOTE=''ston3henge'']I call the online mode of the PSP ''ad-HACK''. :lol:[/QUOTE] :P thats funny. I know it's hacked as far as Shooters got but the other games that have multiplayer and are diffrent doesn't seem to get hacked or matter.[/QUOTE]Agreed. I have ''Field Commader'' and no one hacks that because there's no one PLAYING. Humans are so pathetic in their need to be judged just a little ''better'' than the person standing next to them... my kill ratio in MoH is terrible because I wanted to play online so much that I endured God-Mode panty-wastes to do it for a bit, but no longer. The end result is boredom and apathy (not caring about my score or involvement in the ladders or any of it), and I don't think that's what Sony wants to be known for - Though, to those of us who are ''in-the-know'' they are already, in ways...Sad, sad part of the little system. No wonder Sony has turned a cold shoulder to it. And on the cusp of going to an all-download Net-based sytem, too... duh. This is like Sony adding motion-sensing (like one company already has) and a download store-central-user-hub for it's consoles (like another company already had for the better part of a decade beforeSony jumped into the game)... too little too late to the party.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment