Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Psp Owners... Are You Ready?

2009 is going to be a big year for the psp. I have a friend who works for sony, he tells me about what sony is planing for the psp this year. I don't know if he's kidding around or is serious. So don't hold your breath. I'm not going to tell you what he told me because its a secret. If you really want to know Pm me. But until then predict what sony has in plan for you guys. P.s: my friend dosen't have a high ranked job at sony but he gets the news.Psp Owners... Are You Ready?
Your level and post count make me think youre lying...But hopefully they announced some RPGs because other than that I REALLY dont care any more...Psp Owners... Are You Ready?
you explained nothing at all...
I think its a bogus post. this guy should get banned and the post was lame
I bet you are trolling or just lying. Yes it's a big year but why not tell the big news on the thread? People will find out if they pm you and tell others anyways. Pointless.
oh you guys didnt hear? there is going to be a prequel to crisis core and a sequel for gow: cow. zzz old news.
[QUOTE=''jasontdoto'']oh you guys didnt hear? there is going to be a prequel to crisis core and a sequel for gow: cow. zzz old news.[/QUOTE]



Lol :P
[QUOTE=''accesdenied'']I think its a bogus post. this guy should get banned and the post was lame[/QUOTE]



Let me a couple things straight with you guys. First of all i'm not a troll and never will be a troll. Second of all be respectful to others, you wouldn't like it if somebody said that about you. Hint hint: there might be a new GTA coming out for psp if you haven't already heard.
[QUOTE=''RebelPixel''][QUOTE=''accesdenied'']

I think its a bogus post. this guy should get banned and the post was lame[/QUOTE] Let me a couple things straight with you guys. First of all i'm not a troll and never will be a troll. Second of all be respectful to others, you wouldn't like it if somebody said that about you. Hint hint: there might be a new GTA coming out for psp if you haven't already heard.[/QUOTE]



This all seems suspicious and well you said I can't tell info here but if you pm someone and tell them it then it will get out anyways. So it would have been better to annouce it here.
Lol it sorta seems wierd for you to be osting it i sorta dont bielieve you. My cousin works for Nintendo but he lives in Japan and he barley tells me anything. Anyway weither the PSP will have a great year is 50 , 50 partly because the DSI coming out and all and the kids think it like the most advanced thing lol. SOny PSP games look pretty good LBPPSP is the reason im gonna even be buyinga couple ofcrappy games for the trade-in bonus. (Gamestop) None the less it looks like a good year but i think SOny shoud put more time into working on there PS3 then there PSP like nintendo did a few yars back with there GB AND SNES.
[QUOTE=''sagax03'']Lol it sorta seems wierd for you to be osting it i sorta dont bielieve you. My cousin works for Nintendo but he lives in Japan and he barley tells me anything. Anyway weither the PSP will have a great year is 50 , 50 partly because the DSI coming out and all and the kids think it like the most advanced thing lol. SOny PSP games look pretty good LBPPSP is the reason im gonna even be buyinga couple ofcrappy games for the trade-in bonus. (Gamestop) None the less it looks like a good year but i think SOny shoud put more time into working on there PS3 then there PSP like nintendo did a few yars back with there GB AND SNES.[/QUOTE] They focus too much on the PS3. Look at last year. Complete drought. Had to play the old games we haven't tried if we wanted to get something new to play.
[QUOTE=''sagax03''] SOny shoud put more time into working on there PS3 then there PSP like nintendo did a few yars back with there GB AND SNES.[/QUOTE]



sony's direct competition for console is xbox 360 since they share the same market. xbox does not have a handheld system yet. sony's main competition for handheld is nintendo DS. so sony can't just focus on their ps3 or they will lose the handheld war against DS/DSI. PSP could sell lot more units and make more revenue for sony because it is more affordable than a ps3. 2-3 psp units sold is same revenue as 1 ps3 unit sold, which is very possible these days. so just focusing on their ps3 is bad business for them when they can have best of both worlds. oh i didn't mention wii because wii is already another competition for sony, but their main focus right now is to beat xbox for consoles, and beat DS for handhelds.
Hope so. Should be intresting to see what they come up with.
[QUOTE=''sagax03'']SOny shoud put more time into working on there PS3 then there PSP like nintendo did a few yars back with there GB AND SNES.[/QUOTE]Maybe you have not noticed that SONY/John Kollar has been out saying they have focused too much on the PS3 and neglected the PSP, which also has been pointed out numerous times by users on this board these past two years.-----------------------------------------------------
[QUOTE=''accesdenied'']I think its a bogus post. this guy should get banned and the post was lame[/QUOTE]Agreed....Re-enactment -HEY GUYS ! ! ! I've got some REALLY exciting news! You're gonna be sooo amped ! ! !Oh, but I can't tell you anything 'cause I'm not allowed to.........Translation -I don't actually have anything remotely interesting to say, so I'm gonna waste your time with a bunch of verbal diarrhoea.pfffft.....
I think the news will be a new PSP
lol.. u guys really care what the BIG news is?! first off most ''news'' by users is a rumor. so even if he did have a news it would be a rumor unless confirmed with screenshots/videos/interviews. E3 is 2 weeks away, just wait and find out yourself. whatever news he has or anyone has is pointless for me. i like news like tekken 6 and soul calibur. thats a news. not a rumor. this thread.. has... RUMOR... written all over it. GG.
So what's the purpose of this post?Oh yeah, +1 for me!!! Yay!Ey thread starter, if you would be so kind, please PM me your news. As you can see, this is mah first post here and I dunno how to PM yet.Thanks!
yeah psp need MORE rpg!!!
Yea E3 is going to be awesome just wait until than.I'm also suprised this thread isn't deleted or locked yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment