Friday, April 16, 2010

Sony PSP Dissidia Bundle for the US!??/U ...

Well first here's the link:http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74864Yeah so they made one in Japan...which looks better and seems more of a collectable but whatever. This bundle seems cool. Just wanted to share the news for anyone considering Upgrading or wanted the Dissidia PSP. Other bundles coming out so far in Us are:Hannah Montana : http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=74504 (obviously more for the little girls...or maybe guys? but whatever)Rock-band Unplugged: http://www.buy.com/prod/sony-playstation-portable-psp-rock-band-unplugged-bundle-psp-3000/q/loc/108/210982891.html (another one thats seems good)Sony PSP Dissidia Bundle for the US!??/U ...
That's a really cool Final Fantasy bundle! I'm pretty sure that it would sell quite well in the USA, as long as it were advertised. :D As for the Hannah Montana and Rock Band bundles, those are cool as well, because these will most likely interest a variety of people. In general, I think that these bundles are a good idea. Sony PSP bundles have been big sellers for Sony in the past, and that's why they continue to have them. :DSony PSP Dissidia Bundle for the US!??/U ...
This means that Dissidia have a release date. YAY!
Already have Dissidia... and a pretty black PSP so dont care.
[QUOTE=''-Oath'']Already have Dissidia... and a pretty black PSP so dont care.[/QUOTE]You are lucky.
[QUOTE=''jimkabrhel''][QUOTE=''-Oath'']

Already have Dissidia... and a pretty black PSP so dont care.

[/QUOTE]

You are lucky.[/QUOTE]



You can just import it from play asia.com but its in japanese :P so I don't understand it.
Cant wait for this game but why is Sony keep pumping out these new bundle packs since PSP Go will hit the market this holiday season. I doubt the PSP GO will hit the store until next year at least since Sony continues to release more and more PSP 3000 bundles.
[QUOTE=''hunterseeker200'']Cant wait for this game but why is Sony keep pumping out these new bundle packs since PSP Go will hit the market this holiday season. I doubt the PSP GO will hit the store until next year at least since Sony continues to release more and more PSP 3000 bundles.[/QUOTE]



YOU DO KNOW ITS RUMOR RIGHT? SONY DIDN'T ANNOUCE ANYTHING! So yeah wait till E3 to see if it is. Till then we have these bundles and the wait for an confirmation or annoucement.
[QUOTE=''jimkabrhel''][QUOTE=''-Oath'']Already have Dissidia... and a pretty black PSP so dont care.[/QUOTE]You are lucky.[/QUOTE]No im not, Dissidia is really nothing special. The only reason ANYONE wants it is because the title has the words ''Final Fantasy''. Its an ok game, only worth it for the multiplayer.I didnt import, you can guess how I got it, but yeah, its OK.
Pretty neat bundle. If I was getting a PSP now, I'd probably definitely go for it.But I'll be sticking with my Darth Vader PSP, which makes me even stronger with the Dark Side of the force than I already am ^,^
cool!
I was looking for a good opportunity to get a new PSP. Looks like I found my signal. :wink:On a side note; is the screen to the PSP-3000 really as bad as only sites say?
[QUOTE=''Lionheart08'']I was looking for a good opportunity to get a new PSP. Looks like I found my signal. :wink:

On a side note; is the screen to the PSP-3000 really as bad as only sites say?[/QUOTE]



Well I have asked numerous 3000 series owners and they said you don't even notice them or they aren't even there. I wish the bundle would have had the special PSP that Japan had. That would have really sold me to upgrade becase I hate how the Red GOW PSP looks, but the silver one is just as boring of a color.
[QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991''][QUOTE=''Lionheart08'']I was looking for a good opportunity to get a new PSP. Looks like I found my signal. :wink: On a side note; is the screen to the PSP-3000 really as bad as only sites say?[/QUOTE] Well I have asked numerous 3000 series owners and they said you don't even notice them or they aren't even there. I wish the bundle would have had the special PSP that Japan had. That would have really sold me to upgrade becase I hate how the Red GOW PSP looks, but the silver one is just as boring of a color. [/QUOTE]Cool on the screen situation. Thanks for quick reply. :)And I'm with you, I would've preferred a different color, but I can live with it. :P
That Dissidia bundle is still pretty cool, but the Japanese one is cooler. I have the Japanese Dissidia PSP and it's pretty zoppity. Don't mean to brag or nothing, but I'm kinda bragging :P

No comments:

Post a Comment