Friday, April 16, 2010

Kingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep Gameplay.

What do you think of the gameplay of kingdom hearts,I can't wait for the game to come out but I have read that the gameplay it's going to be like in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and that game was awfully boring,so what do you think of the game?:DKingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep Gameplay.
do u have i link for the gameplay? cause i havent seen it yet. but i heard its gonna play like the original gamesKingdom Hearts:Birth By Sleep Gameplay.
PSP is getting Kingdom Hearts?
The first news of KH was so long ago I've just been telling myself it's never coming out.That way, once it actually does, it won't be ruined by high expectations. :)
I doubt that. I belevie it would be more like Crisis Core or the regular gameplay.
[QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter'']PSP is getting Kingdom Hearts?[/QUOTE]



Lol it's be that obscured that you didn't even know. and yes thye are making one and it appears to be a Prequel.
[QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991'']I doubt that. I belevie it would be more like Crisis Core or the regular gameplay. [/QUOTE]

Look on gametrailers, it does pertain the old style of fighting. They also throw in some new tweaks such as a gun mode I believe. Read a preview Gamespot wrote and see for yourself.
[QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter'']PSP is getting Kingdom Hearts?[/QUOTE]Where've you been the past year?
[QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991'']I doubt that. I belevie it would be more like Crisis Core or the regular gameplay. [/QUOTE] I hope not the gameplay in Crisis Core was awful.
[QUOTE=''jasonharris48''][QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991'']I doubt that. I belevie it would be more like Crisis Core or the regular gameplay. [/QUOTE] I hope not the gameplay in Crisis Core was awful.[/QUOTE]yeah it shoulda been turn based
[QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter''][QUOTE=''jasonharris48''][QUOTE=''DarkMaster7991'']I doubt that. I belevie it would be more like Crisis Core or the regular gameplay. [/QUOTE] I hope not the gameplay in Crisis Core was awful.[/QUOTE]yeah it shoulda been turn based[/QUOTE] I agree with you on that. Well at least it had a decent story unlike FF7: Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus.
[QUOTE=''jasonharris48''][QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter'']

[QUOTE=''jasonharris48''] I hope not the gameplay in Crisis Core was awful.

[/QUOTE]yeah it shoulda been turn based

[/QUOTE] I agree with you on that. Well at least it had a decent story unlike FF7: Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus.[/QUOTE]



Dirge of Cerberus didn't have a bad story...just if you got the US edition we were cheated out of content (the Japanese edition even had online...as well as more content in story...) and the combat could have been a bit better.
[QUOTE=''jasonharris48''][QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter''][QUOTE=''jasonharris48''] I hope not the gameplay in Crisis Core was awful.[/QUOTE]yeah it shoulda been turn based[/QUOTE] I agree with you on that. Well at least it had a decent story unlike FF7: Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus.[/QUOTE]I completely disagree, there are soo much turn based games that ive got sick of them, i think the crisis core battle system is very good, and i saw the gameplay footage of KH on youtube and its AMAZING, im rly looking forward to this game, cant wait :P

Gameplay Video!!

From what I've seen, BBS is sticking with the standard Kingdom Hearts gameplay- but adding some enhancements to the combat- mostly new abilities such as that 'gun-mode' we've seen.The main difference is that there will be three characters to play as- and each one will have a different focus in terms of gameplay. For example, Terra's gameplay is almost all about combat, while Ventus' gameplayfocuses moreon platforming.We're not sure what aspect Aqua's gameplay is going to focus on though.
Chances are I'll be picking this one up when it eventually comes out. Though, I'll have to take a refresher course on the story... it's been awhile and I don't remember much of it.
wow

No comments:

Post a Comment