Friday, April 16, 2010

Midnight Club on PSP - MC3DUB v MC LA Re ...

I've already got Midnight Club's MC3DUB for the PSP and MC:LA for the PS3. Now I've if I already have MC3 on the PSP is it worth while getting MC:LA Remix?Midnight Club on PSP - MC3DUB v MC LA Re ...
As much as I love LA Remix I would say no, it's not really worth it. It's basicly the same exact thing really except you get street rep which does't really do anything at all and your charater talks. The game does have very good voice acting. Oh, and in some cars you can slow down time (which I think totally rips off NFS) but it's still pretty cool.Like I said I really like it, but there's just not that much difference to pay $40. Racing gamesare probably my favorite genre on the PSP so that's why I got it and I'm glad I did, but I also have all the Midnight Clubs (except the 360 one)Oh, and also you can completly custumizes (spelling I know) the controlls to whatever you want which is pretty cool. I like D-pad for sterring and square for the gasMidnight Club on PSP - MC3DUB v MC LA Re ...
thanks for the tip :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment