Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sony ericsson memory card

Hi I am looking at buying a PSP And I wonder if i can put my Micro M2 card (with the adpter duo) in a playstation and watch the picture i've taken on my sony ericsson ? that would be very useful i could carry all my picture and music and just swap the card to whatever device i decide to use.thanksalso How is the browsing on the PSP ?thanks againsony ericsson memory card
OK, I just tried an m2 card with an adapter, and it works fine. I can browse all my songs that were on it on the psp. So, that should be no problem.However, I don't really like the PSP browser. It is just too slow, but if you really need to check something on the web, it can be useful... I woulnd't recommend getting a PSP just for internet, there are so many good games though... =DEDIT: I can also browse the photos taken with the phone, or on the phone...sony ericsson memory card
thanks for the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment