Friday, April 16, 2010

GTA Vice City Stories business question. ...

How do I unlock the other types of businesses (Robbery, Smuggling, etc.)?GTA Vice City Stories business question. ...
You have to get further into the game to unlock the more money-making businesses.I just unlocked them.GTA Vice City Stories business question. ...
I think you just have to progress further in the main story to unlock them.
I think you have to take over those businesses(smuggling, robbery) to unlock them.
[QUOTE=''wiifan99'']I think you have to take over those businesses(smuggling, robbery) to unlock them.[/QUOTE]I don't think so because I've taken over robbery and smuggling businesses before and I don't have them. I guess the two guys above are right (I have to progress further in the game).

No comments:

Post a Comment