Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PSN wallet changes?

I noticed when downloading Patapon 2 that it didn't charge me any extra like it does for other games. Basically, it stopped making me use the wallet. I was wondering (and hoping) that this would be perminate, for everything, not just Patapon 2. Does anyone know if the wallet is history, or if there are plans to make it so? It'd make my week, and I'd probably buy from the PSN twice as much. Thanks a ton in advance to anyone who knows. :)PSN wallet changes?
Just tried downloading something, and wanted to give an update. They still do use the wallet system, but now 5.99 can be added if all you want is a PS game. Not quite what I had hoped for, but about close enough. If anyone knows of future plans about the PSN and the wallet system, please still post them. I'm still hoping they get rid of it entirely, especially if the PSP 2 is going to be download only. :( (I'm fine with UMD's, personally.)PSN wallet changes?
Um... what is the wallet system?EDIT: Never mind. I just G-lemur-gled it and I understand now.EDIT Again: What the slag? What's with my sig? That wasn't there before...
[QUOTE=''Redonkulous_D'']EDIT Again: What the slag? What's with my sig? That wasn't there before...[/QUOTE]That's uh...creepy
[QUOTE=''garathe_den''][QUOTE=''Redonkulous_D'']EDIT Again: What the slag? What's with my sig? That wasn't there before...[/QUOTE]That's uh...creepy[/QUOTE]I think it was a glitch. My sig was supposed to be a link to a vid of the Curiosity Core(my user image) and instead this showed up... I'm keeping it.
[QUOTE=''dobermuffn'']I noticed when downloading Patapon 2 that it didn't charge me any extra like it does for other games. Basically, it stopped making me use the wallet. I was wondering (and hoping) that this would be perminate, for everything, not just Patapon 2. Does anyone know if the wallet is history, or if there are plans to make it so? It'd make my week, and I'd probably buy from the PSN twice as much. Thanks a ton in advance to anyone who knows. :)[/QUOTE]I think the wallet is still there, but now if you want to purchase a game, you can use the correct amount, if your credit card is attached to your account.

No comments:

Post a Comment