Friday, April 16, 2010

Questions About PS1 Games On The PSP

So I see Playstation has released the PS1 classic Spyro: Year Of The Dragon for the PSP. I want to get it because that was one of my favorite PS1 games, but I have a few questions first.



1. How is the transition from PS1 to PSP for these classic games? I imagine the camera might be hectic because of the lack of a second analog stick. And if it is like that for PS1 games on the PSP, I may reconsider getting Spyro.



2. This may sound stupid, but I am a little confused about the info of the PS1 games in the PS store, they all say something about not supporting memory cards. Does this mean I can't save my game after playing?



3. What is the official PS1 emulator? Is it something I need to get before playing PS1 classics on the PSP? If so where I am I supposed to get it?Questions About PS1 Games On The PSP
1. It works well, the screen is smaller if it is fit to the standard resolution but you can stretch it full screen. It terms of gameplay they make it work, i have one of the Spyro's cause they were one of my favorite ps1 games and I haven't noticed anything negative in the translation.2. You can save your game after playing, you download them to your memory stick, games save on the the memory stick.3. You download it on the psp from one of the updates, you don't buy anything physical for it or pay extra it is all free.

No comments:

Post a Comment