Friday, April 16, 2010

What games use the PSP headset?

Can someone please give me a list of games that use the PSP headset? And Do you need the remote to use the headset during games or is just used for skpe?What games use the PSP headset?
wait are you talking about earphones
What games use the PSP headset?
No, he means games that you can use a headset to talk online. I know SOCOM FTB 1 and 2 does. Maybe Star Wars Battlefront RS and Syphon Filter.
Killzone Liberation too.
[QUOTE=''WiiDS17'']Can someone please give me a list of games that use the PSP headset? And Do you need the remote to use the headset during games or is just used for skpe?[/QUOTE] Yes you need the remote as without the remote the microphone wont work.
and socom tactical strike.
[QUOTE=''SadAngelman''][QUOTE=''WiiDS17'']Can someone please give me a list of games that use the PSP headset? And Do you need the remote to use the headset during games or is just used for skpe?[/QUOTE] Yes you need the remote as without the remote the microphone wont work. [/QUOTE] I don't have a remote and I use my headset for SOCOM all the time...
[QUOTE=''wado-karate''][QUOTE=''SadAngelman''][QUOTE=''WiiDS17'']Can someone please give me a list of games that use the PSP headset? And Do you need the remote to use the headset during games or is just used for skpe?[/QUOTE] Yes you need the remote as without the remote the microphone wont work. [/QUOTE] I don't have a remote and I use my headset for SOCOM all the time...[/QUOTE] Ive heard of that but never got it to work for me without the remote. they do bundle them together now though.
Socom FTB 1 and 2, God Of War, Need For Speed Undercover and the full collection, and other war games that have action in it just check it out oon youtube look up videos on the game and hope you enjoy.
What in God of War the headset is for ?
[QUOTE=''wado-karate'']No, he means games that you can use a headset to talk online. I know SOCOM FTB 1 and 2 does. Maybe Star Wars Battlefront RS and Syphon Filter.[/QUOTE] Question: Would the PSP 3000's built in microphone work for that stuff? 'Cause i've still never used the mic once.
Uhm I think all the Socom games and uh Killzone and Syphon Filter, I think the last two does but I know Socom does for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment