Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Patapon 2 being downloadable only is act ...

This might be a little late, but when everyone started to hate on sony for making patapon 2 downloadable only, they didn't know about what good things the download does.For one, you can't ''scratch'' the game and never be able to play it again.If you accidentally delete the game you can download it again for free from the download historyIf you lose your memory stick, it doesn't mean you have to buy a new game voucher or buy again via PSN, you can get a new memory stick and put it there!UMDs could break, scratch easily, and you have a high chance of losing it if your not careful, but with the download, the only way you can lose the game, is if you lose your pspPatapon 2 being downloadable only is act ...
I think some people's problem is that you can't trade the game in or buy a used copy and that some people have slow/no internet connections. I'm not to sure if I'll like this game and since I can't get a little money back in case I don't, I'm gonna skip this one. If I'm going to be stuck with a game, I want to be sure that I won't get tired of it- at least not for a long time.Patapon 2 being downloadable only is act ...
Exactly as Redonkulous_D said. I dont mind download games but If I cant get a hard copy, then I will not buy it, too bad for me and too bad for them.
The only problem I have with it ruins everything- the space it takes up.
[QUOTE=''digimonkey12'']Exactly as Redonkulous_D said. I dont mind download games but If I cant get a hard copy, then I will not buy it, too bad for me and too bad for them.[/QUOTE]



Exactly plus people don't want downloadable games be cause if the new psp rumros are true we have no way of playing the upcoming games (already going to be on UMD) and play our other games we own/ I personalyl woudl rather have 2 options. People who like hard copies or don't have internet cna buy it on UMD. Those pro-download can download it and stff and both people are happy.
[QUOTE=''metalguitar13''] the only way you can lose the game, is if you lose your psp[/QUOTE]



Even if you lose your psp, once you've paid for it, you can always get it back on your new psp!
although everything you have said is true and it is smart in some ways doesn't it also open a broader range of people to the idea that if they can download this game then surely there must be illegal websites that do the same for free? and thats something you'd want to avoid or producers would just stop making games for the psp. which, needless to say, would suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment