Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BIG BIG question about PSN activation li ...

When you dowload a game, does it mean that you can only download it a total of 5 times, or that you can spread across 5 systems and dowload it as many times as you want as long its on that particular system?BIG BIG question about PSN activation li ...
[QUOTE=''GameHog9'']When you dowload a game, does it mean that you can only download it a total of 5 times, or that you can spread across 5 systems and dowload it as many times as you want as long its on that particular system?[/QUOTE]

The latter; systems are authorized, not downloads. For me, though, I keep all mine backed up on my PS3, which has a 500 GB drive in it, to save time on downloading.BIG BIG question about PSN activation li ...
Hey, I do the same thing :)The thing is that I made the mistake of downloading to the PSP, on a memory card that I will get rid of when I upgrade to 16GB. So I basically wasted a download. But if its the system, it wont make a difference :)Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment