Wednesday, April 14, 2010

which game do you think is underrated?

What game do you think deserves more marks than it got now?which game do you think is underrated?
Probably about 70% of the games reviewed on Gamespot. :)Heres a few that stand out though, Star Wars Force Unleashed, Warhammer 40k Squad Command, Valhalla Knights 2, Coded Arms Contagionwhich game do you think is underrated?
IMO, the most underrated game by far is Napoleon Dynamite. I love it very much. :Dthe game's really funny and it made me wanted to watch to movies.
The Legend of Heroes: A Tear Of Vermillion
PSP reviews are usually pretty mixed, so it's hard to say.
I think coded arms is oneof them
coded arms?? imo, i don't really like this game because i am not interested in sci fi shooters. Its just that, it failed to convert people to this genre. But yeah, most of my friends enjoyed it too. And i think it deserved around 7.5. :)
Everyone has different opinions though. As people love patapon, the demo was as much as i could handle. Playing the game all the way through would have done my head in! And Monster hunter, i havent played it, but it looks boring to me. Everyone is different. I love my shooters.
yup, strongly agreed with you. i guess maybe thts why there are some underrated games. different opinions, i guess?
Resistance Retribution... such a good game, but it hardly ever got any attention... :(
resistance?? i thought it is now the most popular psp game??
Patapon, that game just cant get enough love :) such a innovative game.
[QUOTE=''digimonkey12'']Patapon, that game just cant get enough love :) such a innovative game.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how that is underrated though, it has received rave reviews from the majority of sites and user.
Resistance Retribution isn't underrated at all. It got a good score from gamespot, haven't checked in other sites though. And I agree, I think it's one of the most popular games available now.As for myself, I enjoy RPG games. Mana Khemia: Student Alliance is a great game that wasn't even rated by gamespot, and got poor reviews from other sites. Three of my other friends are playing it right now on the PSP, and we are enjoying the game a lot! So I don't think it should have gotten a 4.5, as rated by some other gaming review site.. There are only a few RPGs on the PSP that have good visuals, a nice story and gameplay that can keep you hooked. So few, that you can count them with one hand.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Hmm, it would have to be Socom Tactical Strike for me. Vastly overshadowed by Fire team Bravo. I hope they do a sequel, I'd buy it in a heart beat.
[QUOTE=''hockey73''][QUOTE=''digimonkey12'']Patapon, that game just cant get enough love :) such a innovative game.[/QUOTE] I don't see how that is underrated though, it has received rave reviews from the majority of sites and user. [/QUOTE]



Yeah you are right, I was just a bit too quick to think of it as underrated.
I'd have to say Monster Hunter Freedom 2 I just can't see why it gets alot ofbad ratings :(It has such good controls and gameplay but no one seems to like it here in the U.S.
MHF2 and SW Force Unleashed are all I can think of for now
Prinny Can I really be the hero - Defo under-rated.

No comments:

Post a Comment