Friday, April 16, 2010

My Psp is experincing problems and i can ...

A few weeks ago i turned on my Psp working fine...But then when i tryed the directional pad it didnt work but all the others buttons work fine.Have have posted several on several sites and no one can help me. =/If anyone could please help i would be extremely greatful.My Psp is experincing problems and i can ...
what kind of help are you looking for. the kind that tells you to have a warranty and take it back or the kind that tells you to fix your controls.My Psp is experincing problems and i can ...
Looks like you have the purple light of death. :?
That happens to me while I'm playing Resistance, however it wears off after a few seconds.
what model would this be ??
can u please give us a few specifics? like which model is this? which year was it bought? have you taken it to sony already?

No comments:

Post a Comment