Monday, April 12, 2010

Playing MHF on the Toilet

My legs fall asleep during a 50 min. quest. Anyone else having this problem? Perhaps a padded seat or something...Playing MHF on the Toilet
Mmmm my little finger freezes after 3 hours of gaming or do I misunderstand your question, is it the characters legs in MHF that falls asleep ?Playing MHF on the Toilet
Step one: Do your business while playing.Step two: When finished, flush.Step three: Wash hands.Step four: Head into another room and lay down to return circulation to legs.My legs tend to fall asleep after about 10 minutes, so I make sure to play a game that doesn't involved longer missions/situations. Or I just flick off my PSP, and follow steps two-four.
Damn Metal Gear Acid and it's secondary mission system. It's always just one more. Then one more. Then one last mission. Then oh god, I can't feel my legs..:lol:
[QUOTE=''lostcali8'']Damn Metal Gear Acid and it's secondary mission system. It's always just one more. Then one more. Then one last mission. Then oh god, I can't feel my legs..:lol:[/QUOTE]TESTIFY, son!!!:lol:That's what I'm talkin' about. I guess it doesn't matter what game, but yeah... sittin' there and you're on a roll (no pun intended)... then all of a sudden it's pins'n'needles!
tell people medical problems here:www.webmd.com

[QUOTE=''gamehippieabc'']tell people medical problems here:www.webmd.com[/QUOTE]Quit post-whoring.
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment