Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good RPG?

I am playing CCFF7 and it is awesome! What are the other RPG's out there that are good.I am considering:
  • Phantasy Star Portable
  • Kindgom Hearts: Birth by Sleep(when it comes out)
  • MFHU
And thats pretty much it. But does anyone have any info about another FF game that is an RPG that might come out soon for psp? I know Diisidia is coming out, but that is a fighting game.Good RPG?
how is ccff7? i wanted to get it but it hasnt come down in price yet =(Good RPG?
[QUOTE=''Solid_Tango'']how is ccff7? i wanted to get it but it hasnt come down in price yet =([/QUOTE]

It's only 19.99 now isn't it? Oh and its a great game.
Yeah I heard it's a fun game yet it gets repetitive. Crimson Gem Saga (coming out in less than a week) looks great. I hope it's fun.
Uh.. I already know that stuff, I was wondering if u guys could recommend any of the stuff I listed. Well.....Phantasy Start Portable that is..
A lot of people like the Monster Hunter series.
Also, X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse and Marvel Ultimate Alliance are very good games that some people lump into the rpg category although they have real time battles.
I haven't played the multiplayer portion of PSU yet but it's single player requires a lot of grinding by repeating a lot of missions that you already did as one of the bosses in the game is so hard that my attacks didn't didn't do any damage (possibly because of resistance to ice attacks ?). Once you get certain levels you can choose to play them at a harder difficulty and get different rewards. You choose your race and class at the beginning of the game. Each race has an item they can not equip (example is casts can not equip the Sacred Dusters which is amazing once fully upgraded and with the Ikk Hikk skill). You can change your class eventually. You can upgrade your weapons to make them stronger by collecting upgrade grinders. The upgrade limit per weapon is 10. Oh and it has an achievement/trophy based list. You get new skills and weapons by doing some challenges. I'd give the game an 8.
CC is great!



I would recommend Star Ocean 1 and 2, and Final Fantasy Tactics.
Dynasty Warriors : Strikeforce? :P
[QUOTE=''scar-hawk'']Yeah I heard it's a fun game yet it gets repetitive. Crimson Gem Saga (coming out in less than a week) looks great. I hope it's fun.[/QUOTE]No. Crimson Gem Saga couldnt be any more bland and fomulaic if it tried. It is literally the average RPG.
[QUOTE=''Gnesh500'']Uh.. I already know that stuff, I was wondering if u guys could recommend any of the stuff I listed. Well.....Phantasy Start Portable that is..[/QUOTE]Oh and PSU is just ok. The combat is fairly good but everything else is just meh...Id suggest Disgaea, Final Fantasy Tactics, Jeanne D'arc, Tales of Eternia (you'll have to import), Star Ocean First Departure and Second Evolution, Puzzle Quest, Riviera: The Promised Land, and Kingdom of Paradise.I might be missing a few but those are the best RPGs ive played on the PSP.
I'd recommend PoPoLoCrois. A brilliant old-school RPG, one of my favourite PSP games which is often forgotten by many.Tales of Eterna is also brilliant but was also only released in English in Europe, get it if you can.Star Ocean 1 and 2 are really enjoyable, especially Star Ocean 2.
Square Enix is currently developing a game presumed similar to CC for PSP set in FFXIII called Final Fantasy Agito XIIIHowever their's next to no info on it now other than its a psp exclusive spin offWe'll just have to wait and hope.
Monster Hunter :)
[QUOTE=''soupa_mario'']Square Enix is currently developing a game presumed similar to CC for PSP set in FFXIII called Final Fantasy Agito XIIIHowever their's next to no info on it now other than its a psp exclusive spin offWe'll just have to wait and hope.[/QUOTE]It is for psp right? I know its a stupid question since this is the psp section, but im mjust asking
Mana:Khemia:Student Alliance is a good RPG
Wow? No one said ''Breath Of Fire 3'' absolutely it's the best RPG game for PSP.
ff tactics
How about action RPGs? (NOT TACTICAL). any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment