Wednesday, April 14, 2010

On an average, how long does your PSP ba ...

My PSP has a sucky battery life. I have a PSP Slim and Lite (PSP 2000) and I use it for listening to songs or playing games most of the time (whenever I Do use it, that is) and all it takes for it's battery to run dry is around three and a half hours. How long does your battery run?On an average, how long does your PSP ba ...
Around 6 hours.On an average, how long does your PSP ba ...
Depends. What I am doing and if I have the Wi-Fi (LAN) switch on or off. Usually I take it off when not using it and it lasts me about 6 hours or so like floppy_jim said.,
my battery is screwed so it last about an hour and a half...i usually play with the power cable attached..
well, my PSP lasts anything around 4-6 hours.... maximum its ever given me was what, 7 hours i think.
About 6 hours but my power cable is frequently attached.
about 6h when fully loaded and playing all the time...if with the music-ingame plugin then its 4h!!
When I check the system settings at full charge it usually says 6 hours. Id say I usually get about 4-5 depending on the game im playing.
about 4 hours nonstop playing
Between 5 and 6.
[QUOTE=''Tim_Millington'']Between 5 and 6.[/QUOTE]

yup. Thinks that's what most people experience.
well my psp is more than 2 years old and pretty used so by now it lasts about 4 hours
About roughly 3-4 Hours.
About 2-3.5 hours nonstop playing. Maybe more
i have a psp 3000 and i just got the stamina battery and a different cover - i've played it at night for a few nights in a row and it's only lost one battery bar. before the battery upgrade, it would only last like 2-3 hours it seemed.
Mine goes for 3hours and 45 minutes when it's fully charged. Before it went for 4 hours. I have the 2000
I get about 5 hours out of mine.
since i don't know i going to do something i'm going to tell you how much the 1000 battery gets=4hrsandmabye on your brightness setting 15 mintues cause before my 1000 got killed by my punk little brother. now to my part the next person to post needs to do this 1000= 4hrs 15 2000=? 3000=?
I have psp for half of a year and it reaches 5-7 hours.
when its fully charged, i checked battery information and it says 5hrs and 50sumthin minutes. but after playing for 2hrs, i checked it again and it just says remaining battery is just 1hr. weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment