Friday, April 16, 2010

POLL:Do you like your psp and why or why ...

I am considering getting a psp and wanted other's opion!POLL:Do you like your psp and why or why ...
I have both a DS and PSP and like my PSP more. (It was oppisite in the begining but the wave of casual games happened...). I am not really a fan of touch screen do to my big fingers and unresponsive tendency. I like how the PSP has other features and actually has a nice list of games(Granted both have thier nice share of games). It also As has the PSN where we could get classic PS1 games, demos, and other features.POLL:Do you like your psp and why or why ...
Not only do I like it but I think it is one of the coolest machines ever. I listen to music on it in WAV quality and I got my fav music - videos on it and the best part ? Yes you guessed it , the games. I play games on it allmost everyday, and a friend of mine just bought one just because I am so enthusiastic about it and he likes it alot too.-------------------------------------------
I like my PSP because of the bold yellow text at the top of the page that we aren't allowed to talk about. . . The text that succeeds, ''Any discussion about. . .'' With that said, I won't elaborate on the specifics. . . I will say that I use my PSP a lot, but not for it's out of the box functions, if you know what I mean. . . ;)
[QUOTE=''Oodama_Rasengan'']I like my PSP because of the bold yellow text at the top of the page that we aren't allowed to talk about. . . The text that succeeds, ''Any discussion about. . .'' With that said, I won't elaborate on the specifics. . . I will say that I use my PSP a lot, but not for it's out of the box functions, if you know what I mean. . . ;)

[/QUOTE]

tsk,tsk,tsk. :P
I like my PSP and all but It could definetly use some better games and of course the battery life sucks. I like the MP3 feature and the pictures but overall I prefer my DSi.
Im more like 70-30 when it comes to loving my PSP. I love some of the games on it, but its still a handheld.
i like it, its like a mini pc to me, just somethings i dont like about it, the keyboard, the internet browser is a little not so good, and the games have long loading time and not many have online.
TOTALLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 I DO LOVE MY PSP damn of course i do and more cause well some years back i didnt have the money to buy new consoles and my pplaystation 1 died with some of the best games like simphony of the night , street fighter alpha 2 , metal gear and so on so actualy when i looked into the game list for the psp i think i got it when i had most need in playing old pS games and new 3d portable games so yeah besides now that i have more memory i can see my movies i ripped em most of them are foreign none commercial asian movies so its really nice to watch em before i sleep or on a trip and the God f war game and the new one coming on 2010 so yeah i love my psp i dont know how sony will realease another one without a 2nd analog and with poor flash memory but well ill stick to my good old phat psp
I liked it alot at the end of 2007. I just plain liked it last year. But I LOVE it this year! And thanks to this year, I'm going to love it next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and probably won't stop loving it as new features are added.I'm really hoping Sony makes a new PSP and adds features that will let me replace my laptop. I'd love to write programs with it, and I'd love to use it as a phone too or as various other things. As long as it's still a gaming device, all of the added features will just make it better and better. I never liked carrying various other devices around to do the things I normally do.
I love my PSP and I wish there were more games being made for it. But at least, for an RPG fan like myself, there are a lot of great games if you look for them. The only thing I have against my PSP is that it's old (a 1000 series) and the battery no longer works when unplugged from the adapter. But it's been through a LOT, so the fact that it still works has to say something about the quility.
i like my psp quite a bit and use it almost every day. I use it for checking my email sometimes, mp3s, videos, and of course games. The only problem is they haven't been releasing many new games for it lately and the older ones don't drop in price very fast. one of the best purchases i've made in the past few years.
i like the system a lot but i wish they had better games.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
Yes I do, plentiful RPGs to choose from. I enjoy it very much.
I don't think you are asking the right question. I like my PSP, it is a nice piece of hardware, but I really dislike the lack of support and games that are put out for it. Sure there are some great games out for it, but it still lacks a viable game catalog. That is where the DS has surpassed the PSP in many ways. The DS, as a piece of hardware, is not all that impressive, even after its two redesigns, but the variety of games and the constant release of third and first party titles make a better gaming platform.... at least in my mind it does.
i dont like my psp, it broke -_-''
50-50

I just want more RPGs and IN ENGLISH FFS.
It is a great system. I really enjoying using it.
Yeah i love the PSP. Just need a new one because the 100 Model I have is way past it's prime. Though that was to be expected buying a used model that's already seen four years before me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment