Wednesday, April 14, 2010

does the nintendo wifi adapter work for ...

does the nintendo wifi adapter work for psp?does the nintendo wifi adapter work for ...
No, the WiFi adaper won't work for the PSP. Any of them....does the nintendo wifi adapter work for ...
[QUOTE=''Ghosty1212'']No, the WiFi adaper won't work for the PSP. Any of them....[/QUOTE]



Damnit... my wifi on my fat PSP broke... :(
No, and it works for only Wii and DS.
I would really recommend getting a wireless router...
[QUOTE=''GodofBigMacs''][QUOTE=''Ghosty1212'']No, the WiFi adaper won't work for the PSP. Any of them....[/QUOTE] Damnit... my wifi on my fat PSP broke... :([/QUOTE] how?
KEYWORD IS NINTENDO. IT only works for the DS and Wii. Nothing but Nintendo hardware. You need a wireless router or go to starbucks or mcdonalds for wi-fi

No comments:

Post a Comment